- Exam sessions are scheduled on September, December, January (2 sessions), April*, June (2 sessions), and July. The exam dates are available here.
- Exams can be only written, only oral, or both written and oral.
- You are encouraged to contact Professors in order to get information about exam requirements and teaching materials. In any case, you must contact Professors at least one week before the exam date to enrol for the exam.
- The list of lecture-rooms where exams will take place are generally posted one or two days before the exam day on the Departmental website at the following link.
- On the exam day, remember to bring with you the University Card ('Libretto Universitario') provided by the Erasmus Office.
*Only for exams whose classes have been held in the Autumn Term,