List of subjects
- The list of subjects offered at the UniFg Economics Department is available at the following links*:
- BACHELOR SUBJECTS - AUTUMN TERM 16-17
- BACHELOR SUBJECTS - SPRING TERM 16-17
- MASTER PROGRAM SUBJECTS - AUTUMN TERM 16-17
- MASTER PROGRAM SUBJECTS - SPRING TERM 16-17
- Master subjects are most suitable for postgraduate students. Therefore, undergraduate students are warmly recommended to select *exclusively* subjects from the bachelor degree.
- ERASMUS STUDENTS ARE NEVER ALLOWED TO MAKE EXAMS AT THE END OF A DIFFERENT TERM
- Please note that all cousrses are taught in Italian although many Professors allow Erasmus students to study upon teaching materials in English as well as to make the final exam in English. Please check the above documents for further information.
- The Italian Language Course (3 ECTS) is entirely managed by the Erasmus Office and NOT by the UniFg Economics Department. Therefore, refer to the Erasmus Office for getting any additional information at regards.
- Finally, please note that any change to your LA must be made within a month from your arrival.
*The new academic offer is usually available approximately at the end of July.